Data on the scientific activities of the Department of Public Health, Management and Organization of Health of the Tashkent Medical Academy
Scientific problem: «Scientific substantiation of measures to improve the health and habitat of various groups of the population of Uzbekistan».
Number of state registration:011500217 Sub–theme:Improving the organizational basis for medical and preventive care for patients (children with oncopathology, congenital anomalies, cervical disease).
The staff of the department is 13.0, of which 5 have a scientific degree and rank:
– RustamovaKh.E., Doctor of Medicine, Professor;- KarimbaevSh.D., candidate of medical sciences, associate professor;- Rakhmanov TO, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor;- Umarov BA, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor;- Makhsumov MD, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Scientific degree of the department 39 %.
The department pays special attention to the training of young pedagogical personnel. They carry out scientific research on their fixed themes.
- Zhalilova S.A. (“Scientific Substantiation of Methodological and Organizational Approaches to the Participation of a Nurse in the Early Detection and Prevention of Cervical Disease”);
- Mirkhamidova S.М. (“Medical Opportunities and Socio-Psychological Perspectives of Helping HIV-Infected Patients”);
3. Tuymachev U.A. (“Features of the prevalence of HIV infection in the border areas of the Republic of Uzbekistan and ways to reduce it”);4. Tairova S.F. (“Medico-social aspects of ecologically dependent diseases among urban population (by the example of Tashkent)”;5. Salimova M.R. (“Comprehensive Socio-Hygienic Research on the Health of Primary Health Care Nurses”);
- Ikramov A.I. (“Comprehensive socio-hygienic study of the health of students of medical schools”).
Employees of the department for 2016-2017 years published 50 scientific papers, 14 of them articles and theses in domestic publications, 36 in foreign publications.